Sheila and Browniesmoke have asked about my Candlemas lesson and materials. This is perhaps the impetus I need to start a small series of posts about "making do".
But there's so much I'd like to say about Candlemas, too, that I'm going to try to split it up into two or more posts. I'll edit the links here as I publish the relevant posts.
- last year's post, including much of the (very short) "script" I wrote for the lesson itself
- the One who was, and is, the Light
- first Candlemas post for 2012 (very short)
- Anna & Simeon ("making do", part 1)
- more info about the Anna & Simeon figures, specifically
|the conclusion of our congregation's Candlemas procession|