21 November 2011

another new Godly Play blogger

Today I got an email message from a friend announcing her newest blog, Building Godly Play. Welcome, Jennings! I'm so pleased that you're doing this. She's only posted two posts so far, but it looks like her special contribution is going to be the sharing of her own personal variations on the scripts that she uses. And lots of helpful photographs!

I think I'm right in saying that although this blog is new for her, she's actually been using Godly Play for longer than I have and that she's also been trained in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd. Here's a fun pic (which I'm pretty sure she won't mind me sharing - just let me know otherwise, Jennings, and it's gone) which you won't find on that blog. This is from her church's blog, and shows their GP classroom. What a great assortment of different children and work.

Jennings and friends in the Godly Play classroom
I know she'd love to have some visitors and followers, so do wander over for a visit. If you're interested in what you see, why not click on her link to be a public follower?

*     *     *     *     *

While I'm on the topic of linking from one blog to another, I'd like to thank four bloggers who've sent lots of traffic in my direction. According to my Blogger "all time" stats, these are the top four Referring URLs for this blog. 





Thank you all - readers and referrers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Storyteller, I'm having fun catching up on all of the wonderful posts that I've missed. Thanks for letting us know about Jennings' new blog! And so glad that I've been a part of directing people to your amazing thoughts and insights.: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to know about Building Godly Play! I'm following Jennings' blog now, too. Thanks for linking to my blog ... I'm so glad I've been able to send readers your way. I love what you share! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storyteller: MANY many thanks for this post that connects me to other bloggers - by all means share photos I have on my site. I should qualify that I'm not a trained CGS teacher, but am very eager to do the training. Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for conversing with me about Godly Play®! I do moderate some comments for the sake of the children I write about. Please be polite: to quote the Velveteen Rabbi, Whatever you're going to say in response to my posts, consider whether it's the sort of thing you would say to your host or their children if you'd been invited to someone's home for tea. If it isn't, then please don't say it here.

If you're new to commenting on blogs, I recommend that you "Comment as" Name/URL. You can use your real first name or a nickname. URL is the address of a website that you want to be linked with your name - feel free to leave it blank. Before your comment is accepted, you have to pass a spam filter. After clicking on 'post comment' or 'preview', just type in the sequence of letters you will then see (or click on the wheelchair for a recording of characters to type). Thanks for reading and commenting!